designer, retoucher, photographer, web developer, IT-specialist, marketing specialist, engineer.
08/01/2017 – 02/01/2020. Voraevich Studio. Freelance, private practice.
– Retouching, photo processing.
– Graphic design.
– Web development.
04/11/2016 – 07/12/2017. LLC “Zavod Svetotekhnika”. Head of the Marketing Department.
– Assessment of market prospects (market analysis).
– Study of the competitiveness of the enterprise (analysis of the enterprise and competitors).
– Articles for the site, printing materials, advertising materials (banners, flyers, business cards, catalogs …).
– Support and formation of the corporate identity of the enterprise (brand book, patents, trademarks).
– Organization, conduct and analysis of marketing events (exhibitions, promotions, seminars, advertising …).
– Internet advertising, promotion, social pages.
10/01/2012 – 04/01/2016. Free developer (freelancer) under the pseudonym Anton Voraevich.
– Organization and conduct of photography.
– Processing of photographic materials.
– Development of printing.
09/07/2011 – 09/27/2012. Motor Sich JSC. Engine production.
– Assembly of internal combustion engines.
– Assembly of the combustion chamber of a helicopter engine.
– Management of the production site (replacement of the master).
International certificate: “Programming language PHP”.
25.06.2016 – 08.10.2016. Graduated in 2016 courses in the Academy of STEP on programming in the language of PHP, creating web-applications that are executed on the server side.
Diploma specialist: “Specialist computer systems and networks.”
15.09.2013 – 11.07.2015. Graduated in 2015 Zaporozhye Institute of Economics and Information Technology. Qualified as a specialist computer systems and networks.
Diploma of a specialist: “Engineer-technologist”.
01.09.2011 – 31.05.2012. Graduated from the Zaporozhye State Engineering Academy in 2012 and received a full higher education in the specialty “Metallurgical Equipment”. Received the qualification of an engineer-technologist.
Bachelor’s degree: “Mechanical engineering”.
01.09.2007 – 30.06.2011. Graduated from the Zaporozhye State Engineering Academy in 2011 and received a basic higher education in the direction of training “Mechanical Engineering”. Received a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
Diploma of junior specialist: “Mechanic”.
01.09.2004 – 27.06.2008. In 2008 graduated from the Zaporozhye hydropower college of the Zaporozhye State Engineering Academy, specialty “Operation and repair of lifting, transportation, construction and road machinery and equipment”. Received the qualification of a mechanic.
Ukrainian – high level.
Russian – high level.
English – average level.